|Atchara Image Owned By pinoytechnologies.com|
Atchara - Pickled Papaya Recipe Ingredients:
* 2 cups grated green papaya
* 1 inch ginger, sliced thinly
* 1 green pepper, sliced thinly
* 3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
* 1/2 carrot, cut into circles or flower shapes
* 1/2 cup sectioned cauliflower
* 1/3 cup sugar
* 1/2 cup vinegar
* 100 grams raisins
* salt to taste
How To Make Atchara - Pickled Papaya:
1). Soak papaya in a mixture of salt and water for 5 minutes. Rinse and squeeze dry.
2). Mix vinegar, sugar, ginger, garlic, onion, and other ingredients well.
3). Let stand for a few minutes. Transfer into jars and seal tightly. Chill if desired.
Note: Above image may vary with the end result of this recipe.