Ginataang Tilapia Recipe:
* 6 pieces cleaned and scaled Tilapia
* 4 cloves crushed garlic
* 1 medium red onion (cut into eight)
* 1 sliced red bell pepper
* 1 sliced green bell pepper
* 1 sliced small ginger
* 1 big eggplant (cut into eight)
* 1/2 cup sliced squash
* 1 medium ampalaya – bitter gourd – (cut into eight)
* 2 cups coconut milk
* 1 cup vinegar
Ginataang Tilapia Cooking Instruction:
1). In a casserole, arrange fish and spices.
2). Pour in vinegar and coconut milk.
3). Boil for five minutes.
4). Add squash and eggplant and cook until almost done.
5). Add onions, red and green peppers and ampalaya (bitter gourd).
6). Season with salt.
7). Cook until vegetables are done.
Best served hot with steamed rice. Enjoy!