|Pancit Molo Image By AngSarap.Net|
Pancit Molo Soup Recipe Ingredients :
* 400 g. of ground lean pork
* 1 onion, finely chopped
* 1 carrot, grated
* 1/8 c. of finely chopped onion leaves
* 1/4 tsp. of finely grated ginger
* 1/2 tsp. of soy sauce
* 1 tsp. of salt
* 1/2 tsp. of pepper
* 1 egg, beaten
* 6-8 c. of meat or chicken broth
* 1 tbsp. of cooking oil
* 1 tbsp. of minced garlic
* 1 onion, sliced
* chopped onion leaves for garnishing
* salt and pepper to taste
* 50-60 pcs. of wonton (siomai) wrapper (sizes vary)
Pancit Molo Soup Cooking Instruction:
1). Mix together the first nine ingredients (from ground lean pork up to the beaten egg).
2). Put a teaspoonful of the mixture at the center of each wonton (siomai) wrapper, wet the edges with a little water and gather them to form parcels. Make sure that the edges are well sealed.
3). Heat the cooking oil in a large saucepan or casserole.
4). Saute the garlic until golden. Add the sliced onion and continue sauteing until soft.
5). Pour in the broth and bring to a boil. Drop the dumplings, one at a time. When the broth starts to boil again, lower the heat, cover and simmer for 12 minutes.
6). Turn off the heat and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a soup tureen and sprinkle the chopped onion leaves on top.
Serve while its hot.
* Season the broth after the dumplings are cooked.
* Do not simmer the dumplings for longer than 12 minutes.