Unique and special recipes such as Baked Rice Custard can satisfy anyone, since the recipe is easy to prepare. You just need to be creative in preparing your own, so it could look tasty, elegant and delicious. Baked Rice Custard is 100% healthy, since this satisfying rice dessert is full of good protein, fiber, and carbs so this is sugar-free and nearly fat-free.
Baked Rice Custard looks simple and plain but it is definitely not! The ingredients you use need to be fresh, delicious, and healthy for best results. You need to be sure that you get your ingredients from reliable sources, to ensure everyone will enjoy the dish.
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk, scalded
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, sliced
- Combine eggs, sugar and salt.
- Stir in hot milk slowly.
- Add cooked rice and vanilla.
- Pour into buttered 1 ½-quart baking dish.
- Set in pan of hot water.
- Bake for 30 minutes in 325 degree oven then stir.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and dot with butter.
- Continue baking for 60-70 minutes or until set.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter