Here’s another way to cook and serve your favorite bangus or milkfish. This recipe will give your favorite bangus belly a different twist! Try it!
Bangus Belly Curry Ingredients:
* 1 cup coconut milk (2nd extraction)
* 3/4 tbsp red curry paste
* 1 pc large tomato, large diced
* 8 pcs shallots, sliced
* 2 stalks white part of leeks, sliced
* 4 pcs large fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
* 8 pcs fresh button mushrooms, sliced
* 8 pcs red bell pepper, large diced
* 1 kg bangus belly
* ½ cup water
* 3-8g sachet MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
* ¼ pc lemon, juiced
* 1 ½ tbsp sugar
* 1 cup coconut cream (1st extraction)
* ½ cup thai basil leaves
* 6 pcs kaffir lime leaves
How To Cook Bangus Belly Curry:
1). Heat coconut milk in a casserole. Add red curry paste and cook until fragrant.
2). Add tomato, shallots and leeks. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add mushrooms and bell pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3). Add bangus belly and water. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, lemon juice and sugar. Cover and cook bangus belly for 7-8 minutes.
4). Add coconut cream, basil leaves and kaffir lime leaves. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Check seasoning.
Serve with steamed rice. Enjoy!
Image and Recipe credits: https://www.maggi.ph/recipes/index/Bangus+Belly+Curry
Republished by Blog Post Promoter