- 1 package firm tofu, cubed
- 20-25 pieces green beans, trimmed
- 4-5 tbsp oyster sauce
- 6-8 cloves garlic, chopped
- vegetable oil
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil to blanch the green beans.
- When the water comes to a boil add the green beans and let simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Rinse under cold water to stop the cooking. Set aside.
- Open your package of tofu, drain, and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- Cut the tofu into uniform cubes or chunks.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok.
- Fry tofu cubes in oil (enough to coat bottom of pan) until browned on all sides.
- Remove “done” pieces from wok. Set aside.
- Using the same wok, saute garlic.
- Add the beans. Cook until tender.
- Add the fried tofu and oyster sauce.
- Stir until sauce is well incorporated with fried tofu cubes and green beans.
- Serve with warm rice and enjoy!
Recipe via PinoyCookingRecipes
Republished by Blog Post Promoter