What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word “Curry”? Well, most people would say that curry can have quite a strong flavor, taste, and aroma. Curry is extremely delicious when it is prepared properly with the proper blend of ingredients and spices suitable for your palate. Curry Recipes are extremely popular, and Beef Curry is one of the best recipes that use beef as one of its main ingredients.
You can prepare this recipe in many ways to find the perfect blend of spiciness and flavor for your family. Just be careful though because Beef Curry has a strong character, so it would be best to try the mild version before venturing into spicier territory. Beef Curry is a perfect dish for those who can withstand its spiciness and hotness!
- 1 lb. sirloin, sliced thinly into short strips
- 3 tbsp. butter (or margarine)
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 to 1-1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. curry
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- hot fluffy rice
- In a pan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook meat in hot butter for about 2 to 4 minutes or until it turns slightly brown. Transfer to a dish and set aside.
- In the same pan, add onions and sauté until translucent. Add flour and stir with a whisk to blend. Slowly add milk, continuously stirring until mixture is thick and smooth.
- Stir in curry, salt and pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well blended. Let simmer for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the meat back and cook just heated through for about a minute or two. Remove from heat. Serve over hot rice.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter