- 2-3 large crabs, steamed
- 1 cup butter
- 1 head garlic, minced
- parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp crushed red pepper
- salt to taste
- Steam the crabs. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the garlic in the butter until translucent.
- Stir in the parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Continue to heat mixture until bubbling. Add the crabs.
- Toss to coat.
- Allow to simmer in the butter mixture until completely heated, 8-10 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!!!
Recipe via PinoyCookingRecipes
Republished by Blog Post Promoter