It is a really big pleasure for me and our humble blog to interview such inspiring, very approachable, down to earth and entertaining person named Colleen Parilla or popularly known as Ms.Kristinedera. After some exchange of tweets here and there, she accepted the blog’s invitation to do some food related interview. So without further delay, here she is. =)
1). Please tell our readers a little something about yourself?
– hello readers, hello there! Ms.Kristinedera here of Automatic ‘Yan, YesFM 101.1, former DJ of 90.7 Love Radio… almost one month na rin ako sa YesFm, which nilagay ako ng boss namin here sa sister station namin, and primetime na program ko from 9am-12nn, unlike before na teleserye, balita ang kalaban ko =). I’m petite,witty,etc… Better check my page na lang http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristine-Dera/158888957498592 or visit www.kristinedera.piczo.com 🙂 Or even follow me at http://twitter.com/kristinedera101 .
2). Knowing that you are a DJ and you spend a lot of time on air, do you still have the time to cook for yourself? If none, then who do the cooking for you?
– since nag-work ako, di pa ko dj nun, no time na mag-cook talaga… so carinderia baby ako… and pag may budget, go for resto or fastfood chain =) … but I do love “mag-luto” .. pagta-tyagaan mo nga lang yung luto ko! Hehe #harhar
3.) What are your favorite Filipino foods? From appetizer to desserts.
-macaroni soup… hmmm ???
– mongo, sinigang na baboy/hipon, atay, tinolang manok(lalo na if native chicken,awww yumyum!), ginataang hito (luto ni mama)…
-fruit salad, number one fav ko! Ice cream…weee.. and leche flan!
4). What is/are your best selling Filipino recipe/s or specialty that your friends/relatives loves the most when you cook it and share it with them?
– Mongo! Hahaha as in Fav na fav sya nang mama and dad ko… pero there’s this one time na super pumalpak yung luto ko… becoz of wii hahaha ! (Filipino recipe ba ‘yun?? Hahaha di naman ako cook talaga..lutong bahay lang aken)
5). Have you eaten any Filipino exotic foods? If yes, then what food it is?
– exotic food like “frog”?? I think oo =) (kabilang ba yun sa exotic food) sorry ha, wala ako masyado alam sa food.. hahahahaha alam ko lang, “Kumain”.. harhar
6). What other Filipino foods you really want to learn cooking?
– kare-kare, because sabi nla mahirap daw lutuin yun?? Dami e… =) sabi nga pag sumasagot sa slambook, TMTM (too many to mention)!
7). Do you think our blog, http://philippinesfoodrecipes.blogspot.com/, can help you out in your cooking needs? How?
– I think so ! lalo na now, Filipino are now expose/d sa internet.. so blog like this really helps people =) easy access!
Thank you very much Ms.Kristinedera for your kind response. Such an honor for our food blog to have you as our first ever interviewed celebrity.
Oh for the readers of this post, did I already told you that she’s a really kind and beautiful lady? Well, see for your self! She’s really one of the most approachable celebrity ever. Trust me.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter