- 1 lb dulong (silver fish), cleaned
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 piece raw egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra vigin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine fish, 1/ 2 cup bread crumbs, egg, salt, pepper, mustard, garlic, mayonnaise, and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Scoop the mixture and shape into individual patties. Dredge in remaining 1/4 cup breadcrumbs. Set Aside.
- Melt butter in a pan. Pour-in olive oil.
- Pan-fry the fish patties in medium heat for about 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Remove from the pan. Arrange in a serving plate.
- Serve with chips or salad and top with ranch dressing. Share and enjoy!
Recipe via PanlasangPinoy
Republished by Blog Post Promoter