Ice cream is one of the foods that Filipinos loves to eat during summer, next to the all time favorite Halo Halo. If you wanted to make a flavorful and overly delicious ice cream at the comfort of your own home or kitchen, here’s a perfect recipe brought to us by Dishin With Di.
According to Ms. Diane, the brains behind DishinWithDi.Com, this recipe will teach you how to make homemade chocolate ice cream without an ice cream maker. You can make flavorful chocolate ice cream in few minutes with this recipe of hers.
This recipe yields about 4 – 6 servings.
Easy Chocolate Ice Cream Ingredients:
* 2 C heavy cream (chilled) also known as thickened cream or double cream (35% fat or greater)
* 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
* 1 teaspoons vanilla bean paste or pure vanilla extract
* 1/2 C unsweetened cocoa powder (use 2/3 C for extra rich chocolate ice cream)
* 1/8 tsp. salt – I use fine sea salt
WATCH How To Make Chocolate Ice Cream In Minutes!
Recipe and Image Source:
Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe – No Ice Cream Maker by DishinWithDi.Com
Dishin With Di YouTube Channel
Republished by Blog Post Promoter