This simple vegetable recipe is often found in our dinner table. Aside from being delicious, it is very affordable and easy to cook. This is a perfect match with a fried fish main dish, especially Galunggong.
- Baguio beans or green beans sliced
- 1 Lb. of Ground pork
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2-3 Cloves of garlic
- 4 Tbs. of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tsp. Msg (vetsin) / Magic Sarap for alternative
- Salt and Pepper
- Oil for sauteing
- Heat wok with a small amount of oil.
- Saute garlic, onion, and ground pork and let it cook for 2-3 minutes while stirring.
- Add fish sauce (patis) depends on your taste.
- Cover and cook it for a couple of minutes.
- Add Baguio beans and stir until all mixed.
- Soy sauce, msg or magic sarap, and black pepper to be added.
- Stir, cover, and let simmer for 6 minutes on medium low heat and wait until the beans are tender. Serve with rice and Enjoy!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter