Here’s the recipe and cooking instruction for Ginisang Sinigang Salmon With Kangkong she sent to us via email.
* salt to taste (optional)
* sinigang powder
* kangkong leaves
1. Sauté onion,ginger and tomato in oil.
2. Put the salmon.
3. Pour some water for soup.
4. Let it simmer for a bit then add jalapeño.
5. Let it simmer and put sinigang powder and salt depending on the taste you want.
6. Let it simmer then put the kangkong leaves till it cook then serve.
I asked her about the measurement/quantity of recipe to be used. She said to put only 1 piece for each ingredient and a small piece of ginger will do. If you have questions about this recipe, feel free to add them at the comment section.
If you wanted to be featured or your recipe to be posted in here, use the contact form of this blog to send in your request.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter