Ginisang Upo (or Sauteed White Squash) is a Filipino vegetable dish that is easy-to-cook. It is sauteed with garlic, onion, tomato, ground pork and shrimp for an amazing burst of flavor. This dish is typically served with fried fish as a side dish.
- Medium sized Upo (Bottle Gourd), sliced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 Medium Sized Onion
- 2 medium sized tomatoes (optional)
- 1/4 lb ground pork (giniling)
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Heat the pan and with cooking oil sauté garlic, onions, and tomatoes – either no tomatoes to avoid fast deterioration
- Put ground black pepper, ground pork and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes
- Add the Upo (Bottle Gourd), and simmer for 6 minutes
- Add salt to taste. Serve hot and Enjoy!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter