Ground Pork with Quail Eggs or Giniling na may Itlog ng Pugo is one of my all time favorite. Its easy to prepare but the taste of it is almost priceless. Here is how Ground Pork with Quail Eggs is done.
Ground Pork with Quail Eggs Ingredients:
* 1/4 cup of cooking oil
* 4 cloves crushed garlic
* 2 medium red onion, finely minced
* 250 grams red ripe plump tomatoes, finely minced
* 1 medium potato, chopped
* 1 medium carrot, chopped
* 450 grams lean ground pork
* a teaspoon of ground black pepper
* 2 tbsps of fish sauce
* a small piece of green pepper, seeded and finely minced
* a cup of water
* a piece of pork cube
* 1 heapful teaspoon of white sugar
* 2 dozens of hard-boiled quail eggs (shells removed)
Ground Pork with Quail Eggs Cooking Procedure:
1). In a pan, over medium-high heat, Put oil then saute garlic until rich golden brown.
2). Add onion and tomatoes. Cook until very limp.
3). Put potato and carrot. Cook for 5 minutes.
4). Place the ground pork, pepper and fish sauce. Cook for 8-10 minutes. Stirring often to separate the ground pork.
5). Put the green pepper. Saute for another 5 minutes.
6). Add in the water, pork cube and sugar. Mix. Cover. Bring to boil.
7). Reduce fire to low. Simmer for 12 minutes.
8). Add the quail eggs. Stir. Cook until it boils again.
Serve over warm cooked rice or as filling for your white bread. This is good for 4-6 servings.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter