Here is a homemade pizza rolls recipe for you. Very easy to make and not that time consuming to prepare. For sure, you will love this one. This is a perfect dish for all pizza lovers and soon to be pizza consumers.
|Homemade Pizza Rolls Image Credit – Mallory of purplestpecalin.blogspot.com|
Homemade Pizza Rolls Recipe Ingredients:
* 4 cups shredded pizza cheese or mozzarella cheese
* 1 lb sausage, cooked, drained
* 2 (3 ounce) packages sliced pepperoni, chopped
* 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
* 3/4 cup fresh sliced mushrooms, coarsely chopped
* 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
* 1/3 cup chopped black olives
* 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, very well drained
* 2 (14 ounce) jars pizza sauce
* 32 egg roll wraps
* oil (for frying)
Homemade Pizza Rolls Cooking Directions:
1). Combine above ingredients except wrappers (and oil).
2). Place a ¼ cup filling in center of each egg roll. Fold bottom corner over filling. Fold sides toward center over filling. Moisten remaining corner w/water and roll up tightly to seal. Fry in 1” of 375º oil for 1-2 minutes til golden brown.
3). Serve with addition pizza sauce for dipping if desired. Enjoy!
Original recipe source:
Note: Image may vary with the result of this recipe. Image is for representation purposes only.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter