- 1/2 medium butternut squash; peeled, seeds removed, and cubed
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- A bunch of Ampalaya (bitter melon) leaves
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Combine chicken broth and water in a cooking pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add the onion and butternut squash. Boil for 20 minutes.
- Put-in the garlic powder. Stir
- Put-in the ampalaya leaves. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add salt to taste. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!
Recipe via PanlasangPinoy
Republished by Blog Post Promoter