Laksa Laksa or Bean Noodles with Vegetables is also an all time favorite of mine. This recipe or dish is best partnered with steamed rice and fried fish. This Filipino vegetable recipe is known to be a healthy food and perfect for diet conscious persons.
Check my Laksa recipe below. This will make 4 servings.
Laksa Recipe Ingredients:
* 3 tablespoons vegetable or corn oil
* 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
* 1 cup finely minced onion
* 1/2 cup cubed pork butt
* 1 cup shelled shrimps (use shells for shrimp juice)
* 1 cup diced squash
* 2 cups string beans cut into 1/2-inch pieces
* one 10-ounce package frozen lima beans
* 1 eggplant, diced and peeled
* 2 cups squash leaves or any green leafy vegetable
* 2 cups sotanghon, in water and drained
* 3 tablespoons patis or 1 tablespoon salt
* 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
* 1-1/2 cups shrimp juice or canned shrimp bisque
Laksa Recipe Cooking Procedure:
1). In a large skillet, heat oil and saute garlic and onion. Cook until garlic is brown and onion
2). Add pork, shrimps and shrimp juice or bisque. Simmer until pork is
3). Add string beans and lima beans.
4). Add eggplant, squash and squash leaves.
5). Add sotanghon. Simmer over moderate heat for 8 minutes.
Season with patis or salt and pepper. Serve hot. Enjoy.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter