- 500 grams ground pork
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 head garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix everything in a medium bowl
- Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours, upto overnight, for the flavors to meld.
- Divide into three (or four, if you want smaller ones) patties.
- When ready to cook, fry each patty on a non-stick frying pan with a little cooking oil, over medium heat.
- Fry for 5-6 minutes on each side. Please note that you should always watch the pan. These patties have lots of sugar so they will definitely burn if the heat’s too high.
- Assemble each sandwich as you would build a typical burger.
- Start with the bottom half of the bun, add a dollop of the cucumber slaw, followed by the patty, then top with sliced tomatoes, atchara and fried egg.
- This goes well with oven roasted potato wedges.
Recipe via TalentADongChef
Republished by Blog Post Promoter