Here is an easy to follow meat recipe from Monterey Philippines official web site. This one is called the meatball stew. The procedure are not that complicated and the ingredients are pretty easy to find at the local market (or at your nearby Monterey meat shop).
Meatball Stew Recipe – Makes 3-4 servings.
Meatball Stew Ingredients:
* 250 g Monterey Ground Beef
* 250 g Monterey Ground Pork
* 2 pc Eggs
* 1 tsp Salt
* 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
* 1/8 tsp Thyme
* Pinch of Oregano
* 1/4 cup Basil
* 1/2 cup Magnolia Cream Cheese
* 2 tbsp Magnolia Gold Butter
* 2 tbsp White Onions, Chopped
* 1 tbsp Garlic, Minced
* 1/2 cup Red and Green Bell Peppers
* 2-200 g Pack Mechado Sauce
* 2 pcs Medium Sized Potatoes, Big Cubes
* 1/2 cup Quickmelt, Grated
How To Cook Meatball Stew:
1). Combine meatball ingredients except cream cheese.
2). Form into 1 ½ inch balls and stuff with cream cheese cubes in the center.
3). Deep fry in oil. Set aside.
4). In a sauce pan, sauté onions, garlic and bell peppers in butter. Add potatoes. Pour store bought mechado sauce. Let it simmer for 5 minutes or until potatoes are done, then dump in fried meatballs.
5). Cook for another 5 minutes. Sprinkle cheese on top just before serving.
lilszeto via Flickr shared under CC BY-ND 2.0 license.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter