- 3 ounces odong noodles (use udon as an alternative)
3 cans (5.5 oz.) spicy sardines in tomato sauce
1 cup sliced bottle gourd (upo)
1 cup water
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 small yellow onion, sliced
2 tablespoons cooking oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a cooking pot.
- Saute the garlic and onion when the oil becomes hot. Cook until the onion is soft.
- Put in sliced bottle gourd. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the sardines including the sauce and pour-in water. Let boil.
- Put-in the noodles. Cook for for 5 to 8 minutes or until the noodles are done.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with rice. Share and enjoy!
Recipe via PanlasangPinoy
Republished by Blog Post Promoter