Paksiw na Bangus is one the of the easiest bangus (milkfish) dish to make. Paksiw na Bangus is a native Filipino fish dish wherein, the milkfish (bangus) is cooked with the sour aroma of vinegar and spice of ginger, onion and garlic.
* 3 medium bangus (clean, scaled and halved)
* 2 small ampalaya (quartered)
* 2 small eggplants (quartered)
* 1 small ginger (crushed)
* 4 pieces long green pepper
* 2 cups vinegar
* 1 cup water
* 1 teaspoon patis (fish sauce)
Paksiw Na Bangus Cooking Instructions:
1). In a casserole, arrange vegetables at the bottom.
2). Add in bangus, long green pepper and ginger.
3). Pour in vinegar and bring to a boil.
4). Lower the heat and pour in water.
Serve paksiw na bangus with hot (steamed) rice. Enjoy.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter