Paksiw na Lechong Manok sa Pinya (Roasted Chicken Stew With Pineapple) Recipe
If you have leftover lechon manok (roasted chicken) at your fridge, you can create a brand new dish out of it and here’s how to do it.
Our foodie-blogger friends over MyFresha-licious.Com allowed this blog to share and re-post their recipe that is perfect for leftover lechon manok (roasted chicken). Their very own Paksiw na Lechong Manok sa Pinya recipe is a must try for everyone. It looks nice, yummy and delicious. It’s pretty unique and easy to follow too. If you wanted to try it at your kitchen, here is what you need and what you have to do.
* Leftover lechong manok (roasted chicken), cut into serving portions (at least 1/2 of a whole)
* Pineapple (canned), diced – 4 to 5 slices
* 1 medium sized onion, diced
* 2 large onions, sliced into rings
* 6 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
* 2 pcs bay leaves
* black peppercorns
* black pepper powder
* 1 and 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
* 4 tbsp soy sauce
* 4 tbsp vinvegar
* 1/2 c pineapple syrup
* Salt to taste
* 2 c water
* 1 tsp Cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 c of water
How To Cook Paksiw na Lechong Manok sa Pinya:
1. Pour in all ingredients in a pot (except for the cornstarch) and cook them until the chicken meat starts to pull apart.
2. Pour the cornstarch mixture. Stir and simmer until the sauce thickens. Enjoy!
Serve with boiled pechay and steamed rice.
Paksiw na Lechong Manok sa Pinya Recipe And Image Credits – myFresha-licious.com
For more awesome and unique recipes like this one, go and visit http://www.myfresha-licious.com. Enjoy and have fun in cooking your next dish!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter