- 1 cup peanuts
- 1½ cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a pan under low head add butter and the sugar, let sugar melt and stir once in a while to prevent burning.
- Once sugar is all totally melted add the peanuts then continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the baking soda you will notice the volume will increase, continue to mix for a minute making sure peanuts are coated with the sugar.
- Turn heat of then pour in a baking paper lined baking tray, flatten with spoon making sure peanuts don’t stack on top of one another then let it cool in a cool dry place.
- Once totally cooled down, break it down into more manageable pieces then place them in an air tight jar.
Recipe via AngSarap
Republished by Blog Post Promoter