- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 (14 oz.) can pineapple chunks
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- small carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium plum tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Marinate the chicken in the pineapple juice from the canned pineapple chunks for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
- Saute the onion, tomato, and garlic.
- Add the ground black pepper. Stir.
- Add the chicken pieces one-by-one. Cook until the color turns light brown. Flip the chicken to cook the other side.
- Pour the pineapple juice marinade on the pan. Let boil.
- Add the coconut milk. Stir. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Add the fish sauce and pineapple chunks. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Put-in the carrots. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Recipe via PanlasangPinoy
Republished by Blog Post Promoter