Rellenong Alimasag or Stuffed Crab is a good Filipino dish. Although, the preparation requires a bit of time, the end results will dwarf the time and effort being exerted through the process. Here is an easy to follow recipe of Rellenong Alimasag.
Rellenong Alimango Ingredients:
* 8 pieces crabs
* 1 small head of garlic (minced)
* 1 small onion (minced)
* 3 pieces tomatoes (diced)
* 3 pieces potato (boiled, peeled & cubed)
* 4 pieces whole eggs
* pinch of salt & pepper
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* cooking oil
Rellenong Alimasag Cooking Instructions:
1. Cook crabs and take out all meat and mince.
2. Keep the shells and set aside.
3. In a pan, saute garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
4. Add in potatoes and minced crab meat.
5. Cook and let cool then add one whole egg to the mixture.
6. Stuff the shells with the mixture.
7. In a bowl, whisk 3 whole eggs.
8. Dip stuffed shells in egg and deep fry.
Serve hot. Enjoy.
Relyenong Alimasag Image : Some rights reserved by gen monreal
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Ha?! OMG! It's my first time to know about this. I know Rellenong Bangus, but not Rellenong Alimango. Ang sarap tingnan, nakakagutom.
my mother used to cook this…sarap!!!