Bicol express is simply an authentic, irresistible and most sought after Filipino dish.
|Bicol Express Filipino Dish Image Via doreensfoodtrip.blogspot.com|
*1/4 kilo pork, thinly sliced
*1 cup Baguio beans
*3 cups long chili or jalapeno peppers
*1 onion, minced
*1 head of garlic, minced
*1 cup coconut milk
*1 cup coconut cream
*2 tablespoons of cooking oil
Bicol Express Cooking Instructions/Procedure:
1) In a bowl of water with salt, soak chili peppers for 30 minutes then rinse and strain.
2) In a cooking pan, heat cooking oil and brown sliced pork for a few minutes.
3) In another pan, sauté minced garlic and onion.
4) Add to the sauté the browned pork.
5) Then add the coconut milk, bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
6) Add the chili peppers, Baguio beans and cook until dish gets a little dry.
7) Add the coconut cream and simmer until the sauce thickens.
Enjoy your hot and sizzling Bicol express with rice and a lots of cooling water (in case your tongue caught on fire due to chillies).