Sinampalukang Baka or Beef In Tamarind soup recipe. This is an all time favorite Filipino food dish of mine. Check below the simple and easy to follow recipe of sinampalukang baka.
Sinampalukang Baka Ingredients:
* ½ kilo beef (cut into chunk cubes)
* 2 heads of garlic (crushed)
* 1 onion (diced)
* 5 pieces taro root (quartered)
* 1 piece radish (sliced bias)
* 1 bundle string beans (cut into 1′)
* ¼ teaspoon salt
* ¼ teaspoon black pepper
* 1- cup beef stock
* 6-cups of the water used to wash rice
* ½-cup tamarind juice
Sinampalukang Baka Cooking Instruction:
1). In a bowl, marinate beef chunks in salt & pepper for an hour.
2). In a soup pot, heat oil and brown beef.
3). Add beef stock and rice wash water. Bring to a boil in low heat until beef is tender.
4). Add in taro root, radish and string beans. When vegetable is almost cooked, stir in tamarind juice.
Best serve hot. Enjoy with steamed rice.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter