- 250 g spaghetti or vermicelli pasta
- 8-10 pcs tuyo / dried herring
- 8-10 pcs sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 75 g goats cheese feta or Kesong Puti, crumbled
- juice from ½ lemon
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cook spaghetti or vermicelli according to packet instructions, drain then reserve some of the cooking liquid.
- Pan fry tuyo for 1 minute on each side, let it cool then remove the scales and bones then flake the fish meat. Set it aside.
- In a pan add olive oil then sauté garlic, add the sundried tomatoes, cayenne pepper, tuyo and spaghetti.
- Mix well to distribute the flavours evenly, cook for a minute. Add 3 tablespoons of the liquid used for cooking the pasta, juice from ½ a lemon and parmesan, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper give it a good mix then turn heat off.
- Place cooked pasta in a plate then top with crumbled feta cheese or Kesong Puti.
Recipe via AngSarap
Republished by Blog Post Promoter