- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup ube jam / halaya (I used Ube Jam from Mountain Maid Training Center)
- 1 teaspoon ube flavoring (I used the McCormick Ube Flavor)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Assemble team dry ingredients – flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg.
- Add in ube jam and ube flavoring then gradually add in the dry ingredients.
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap and chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Using a .25 oz (1 1/2 teaspoon) ice cream scoop, roll the cookie dough into balls and coat with powdered sugar.
- Bake at 350F for 7 minutes or until done.
Recipe via BakeHappy
Republished by Blog Post Promoter