- 2 lbs. pork spare ribs
- 5 string beans, cut in 2 1/2 inch length
- A bunch of green onions, cut in 3 inch length
- 2 medium taro root (gabi), chopped
- A bunch of lemongrass, cleaned and tied together
- 3 cups rice washing
- 3 cups beef or pork broth
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, quartered
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine rice washing and beef broth in a cooking pot. Bring to a boil.
- Put-in the spare ribs, lemongrass, and onion. Simmer for 45 to 60 minutes or until the pork becomes tender.
- Add-in the gabi. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Put-in the string beans and bell pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the green onions. Cook for a minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Recipe via PanlasangPinoy