Malunggay (aka leaves of Moringa) has incredible health benefits that are believed to help boost your immune system while protecting you from free radicals. White corn also possesses nutrients and minerals that add flavor and aroma to your soup. Malunggay Corn Soup is a Filipino dish that is very common, but when prepared perfectly, can simply taste and smell like heaven. In addition to being tasty, this soup provides many health benefits to your body.
- 2 cups white corn, shredded
- 1 glove garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 pc small patola sliced
- 1 cup malunggay leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil
- Saute the garlic and onion.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add the shredded corn and continuously stir until cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When cooked, add patola and malunggay leaves.
- Simmer for few more minutes until patola is tender.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter